Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I love my life...

Wow, there is a lot to tell but I don't have tons of time. I am sorry, but wow, that's awesome that Real Salt Lake won the MLS Championship!!! They'll just have to keep winning so I can go when I get back. So, another transfer. My comp is out. He's off to Quilmes 4 where he will get to know the "real" mission. haha He's going to have a huge Villa there. It's gona be sweet. I get another Chileno. His name is like Cunuenir or something like that. I hear he's lurpier than me. Should be good. We baptized on Saturday. Claudia and her daughter. I was awesome. A bunch of members came and we didn't have a drop of water in the pench, aka, Church so we made means for some "agua" (water). We called the firefighters and they came and filled it up! It was sweet! They ended up coming a little late to Church so we couldn't confirm the, but we'll do it next week. I've got to run. I'm in San Teresita right now with the other elders of my district since my new comp won't be here until tonight. We'll be kickin' it together for P Day. Elder Gonzalez is going to make us Peruvian food. It's so good! I love you guys and am grateful for my family and the gospel. I pray for you every day. Happy Thanksgiving. Eat a bunch of turkey, gravy and stuffing in honor of me and take a nap. That would be choice!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: