Monday, April 19, 2010

Respuestas...

Gavin didn't want to risk getting a virus on his camera today so once again, no pics! Makes for another long week for me! Oh well, what's a mother to do. Here is his latest update and answers to my many questions :)

Alright, so yes, I got my "trunky papers" mom. And all they just ask is if I want to leave on a special date and if I want to travel by bus or plane. I'm still strugglin' with that decision. I was hopin' I could come home riding a horse...and they also just have directions and stuff to make sure everything is correct. Nothing too great. I don't know what friends you are talking about living with, but I don't want to think about living with other people and all that jazz until I get home. I kind of want to save money. Viste'? (understand?) (Yes, I get it Gav!)

Mother's Day, yes, I will be calling but I don't know what time yet. I'll let you know when it's closer. It's still far away. (Not that far away! Yay!)

Yes, I was way sick for 2 days and just kinda sick for a week. (No me gusta)

The people we're baptizing are the family that threw the surprise bash for me. But it's just their kids because the parents aren't married yet. The other people getting baptized are Angela and her daughter Beatriz. Some people I really, really, really want to baptize we've really been working with them and are really hoping that they "llegar". They're way cool. She's like your age mom and her daughter is like 20 something. Okay, so I answered all the questions (muchas gracias mi hijo) now I can tell you happy anniversary !! That's a long time (31 years) Congrats! Sometimes the mission feels like a long time but it's just two years. 31 years is a very long time. Felizidades!

This week was pretty good. We found some pretty good investigators, but they also have tons of marriage problems and all that jazz. It's so hard to find some one married who lives with his other married partner. Freak! It's frustrating! But her name is Eli and she has read a ton of the Book of Mormon as well as Tomasa who we found who has a ton of kids and is separated from her husband. She used to live in Jill's area in Hurlinghan, and the missionaries helped her build her house. I've built like 3 or 4 house on the mission. I think when I get back I'll just build one in the backyard in the corner by the fence. I just need wood, chapa, nails and a hammer. haha, (I'm down with that Gav, you built a pretty nice one in the backyard of our old house in South Mountain. Guess that prepared you for your mission!) But, it sounds like there are a lot of good things going on with the family. This pleases me. Can't wait to talk with you all come Mother's Day. Happy anniversary again! Love you all,
Love Gavin

No comments: