Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Que gozo (What joy!)

Hey Family,
So, a lot changed this transfer. Me and Elder Holladay are staying together in El Bosque. haha. Should be great. We are working well and are seeing the blessings. Last week my comp had his second baptism of the mission and was able to baptize Jesus Cardenas. It was really cool. Jesus is an awesome guy and I really admire him and his hard work for his family as well as his desire to follow the Lord. He's a stud! Orlando, the guy that has come to Church the last four Sundays in a row, should be getting baptized soon as well. He's got such a great testimony already. As well as the family German and Monica who have 2 kids. Two little boys. They are doing the steps to be able to get married. I can't wait until they get baptized. That will be so awesome to baptize a family! Also, Kevin who is his nephew has been coming to Church. He's the one who just got here from Peru not too long ago. He already wants to be a missionary! He's had a crazy life but it's amazing how his prayers have been answered through finding the Church. We had a great Sunday meeting. I think the baptism has really helped the ward. Kevin said to me after the meeting in English..."and so...what if I want to be a missionary?!" I was like..."that would be rad...but you're going to have to be baptized first"! haha...he's awesome! We also are going to teach his little brother who hasn't come to Church yet, but he's cool. He's 14 and Kevin's 19.

Well, tonight we have an FHE with a family who's inviting another family over who were going to teach tonight. I'm excited! As well as Ibiz who's awesome. We have an appointment with her at the Bishop's house this week. We taught her this last week in a members house. She's golden! Enjoy the pics. Hope everything's going well...Congrat's to Cam and Homi! I was smiling when I read that! That's awesome...I love you guys...love me!
Gavin





Posted by Picasa

No comments: